International Strength & Conditioning Specialist
▪ In order to acquire the International Strength & Conditioning Specialist (ISCS), you must pass the qualifying examination conducted by the certification committee of Asian Society of Sports Convergence Science (ASCS).
▪ International Strength & Conditioning Specialist Certificate registered at the Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education & Training (Registration number 2021-004431) is issued according to the guidelines of 「Qualification Management and Operation Regulations」 of ASCS certification committee.
[Education and Certification for International Strength & Conditioning Specialist]
▪ ISCS education and qualification test will be conducted at the location designated by ASCS Certification Committee.
▪ Qualifications to take the certification are those who have completed ISCS education program for adults over 20 years of age who have graduated from high school.
▪ The qualifying examination is divided into a written test and an oral and practical test. Successful applicants are those who have obtained at least 60 points out of 100 in each of the written test and oral and practical tests.
[Qualification Test Methods and Subjects]
▪The exam subjects are coaching, scientific basis of training, application of strength and conditioning, strength and conditioning considerations, strength and conditioning by sport, etc.
▪ The duration of the test is 120 minutes.
▪ If only one of the written test or the practical test is passed, the written test or practical test will be exempted in accordance with Article 11 (Partial Exemption of Examination).
▪ Certification requirements to take the qualification test are those who have completed the International Personal Trainer education program for adults over 20 years of age who have graduated from high school.
▪ Detailed information on ISCS Qualification test can be found in the ASCS Academy website.
▪ Those who want to participate in the education should submit the application, and those who want to take the qualifying examination, submit the application form to the certification committee(email: firstname.lastname@example.org) within the application period.
▪ E-mail submissions are limited to those arriving by the deadline.
▪ Those who wish to receive the education and certification for ISCS must pay the education and certification fees. The details are as follows.
▸Educational cost: $300
▸Qualifying examination cost: $100
INDUSTRIAL BANK OF KOREA
ADDRESS: (Zip 04541) 79, EULJI-RO, JUNG-GU, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
SWIFT, B.I.C: IBKOKRSEXXX
(US Dollar) A/C No: 643-059477-56-00021 Beneficiary Name: ASCS
RECIPIENT PHONE NUMBER: 82-10-6256-5372